The HVC-260T/1A Tabletop Chamber Vacuum Sealer with 5mm meshed seal is an economical 10" stainless steel vacuum chamber packaging machine. The unit does not need an external compressor for operation. Just place the vacuum pouch into chamber with the open edge across the sealing bar. Close the lid to start the cycle and the lid will automatically open when cycle is completed. Vacuum time ranges from 10-30 seconds. The HVC-260T/1A sealer is equipped with a digital control panel for setting the sealing temperature, sealing time, drawing air time, and cooling time. Once the lid is closed, the machine automatically performs the operations which can be followed visually on the control panel. The lid opens automatically when the vacuum sealing operation is completed. It also has an emergency stop button on the control panel so that abnormal processes can be stopped immediately. The HVC-260T/1A Sealer is perfect for vacuum sealing different types of vacuum pouches in the pharmaceutical, food, coffee, tea or electronic industries.
- Impulse seal - sealing length: 10".
- Compact unit.
- Stainless steel construction.
- No external compressor required.
- Ideal for vacuum sealing different types of vacuum pouches in the pharmaceutical, food, coffee, tea or electronic industries.
- Vacuum time ranges from 10-30 seconds.
- Equipped with a digital control panel for setting the sealing temperature, sealing time, drawing air time, and cooling time.
- Has an emergency stop button on the control panel so that abnormal processes can be stopped immediately.
- Sealer provides a 5mm meshed seal.
- Manufacturer’s replacement kit includes: 1 – heating element, 1 – PTFE cloth, 1 – sealing rubber foam pressing lip, and 1 – container of oil for the vacuum pump.
- Vacuum Pump Power / Air Charging Volume: 370W / 10m³/h
- Seal Length: 10"
- Seal Width: 5MM
- Sealing Power: 200W
- Lower Pressure of VC: <1Kpa
- Vacuum Chamber: 12" x 14" x 3"
- Dimensions: 14" x 20" x 13"
- Weight: 85lbs
** PLEASE NOTE: Due to the vast variety we offer, finding the correct machinery for your needs can sometimes be confusing. We recommend that you contact us before buying any machinery or replacment parts, so we can assist you in the most efficient way possible. This will help both parties avoid the return process, as well as save you time in finding exactly what you need. Please contact us with any questions or concerns! **