The W-300DTS 12" Direct Heat Foot-Operated Sealer seals many different types of thermoplastic materials including coated aluminum foil, Kraft paper, cellophane, polypropylene, poly-nylon and other thicker materials. The W-300DTS is equipped with PTFE Coated Serrated Seal Bars, and can seal materials up to 12" wide and up to 20mil thick. This sealer is equipped with a German manufactured thermostat that accurately controls the temperature from 30°-550° F (0°-300° C). Both jaws are heated simultaneously so there is better heat penetration to seal thicker materials. This W-300DTS 12" Direct Heat Foot-Operated Sealer includes an adjustable work table, 26" high pedestal stand, and protector bars around the jaws for safety.
- Can seal materials up to 12" wide and up to 20mil thick
- Equipped with PTFE Coated Serrated Seal Bars
- Equipped with a German manufactured thermostat that accurately controls the temperature from 30°-550° F (0°-300° C).
- Both jaws are heated simultaneously so there is better heat penetration to seal thicker materials.
- Include an adjustable work table.
- The pedestal stand is 26" high.
- W-Series direct heat sealers are equipped with protector bars around the jaws to prevent injury.
Easy to operate:
Set the temperature on the thermostat or the thermo-controller depending on the material to be sealed. Once the correct setting has been reached, consistent seals will be maintained automatically. Insert the material between the two sealing bars. Press down on the footboard and release.
** PLEASE NOTE: Due to the vast variety we offer, finding the correct machinery for your needs can sometimes be confusing. We recommend that you contact us before buying any machinery or replacment parts, so we can assist you in the most efficient way possible. This will help both parties avoid the return process, as well as save you time in finding exactly what you need. Please contact us with any questions or concerns! **