The TC-420F 18" Tabletop Chamber Vacuum Sealer is a stainless steel vacuum chamber machine ideal for sealing vacuum pouches used in the pharmaceutical, food, or electronic industries. It has a 21.3" seal length, and a 3mm seal width with electric cut off. With the option of basic digital or fully programmable controls, you can decide what will best suit your needs. Custom features include: PNC-01 microprocessor control, soft air, bi-active sealing, gas flush system, twin beam sealing, 220V.
- PD-01 basic digital control panel.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Clear see-through lid.
- Water resistant electrical box (IP-56).
- Bladder activated sealing.
- Air assist Sealing.
- 6mm Seal wire or electric cut-off seal bar.
- Busch vacuum pump.
- Seal bar: Front only.
- Custom features include: PNC-01 microprocessor control, soft air, bi-active sealing, gas flush system, twin beam sealing, 220V.
- UL, CSA & NSF Approved.
- Ships via LTL Freight only.
** PLEASE NOTE: Due to the vast variety we offer, finding the correct machinery for your needs can sometimes be confusing. We recommend that you contact us before buying any machinery or replacment parts, so we can assist you in the most efficient way possible. This will help both parties avoid the return process, as well as save you time in finding exactly what you need. Please contact us with any questions or concerns! **