The AVC-20 is hand assembled using top grade materials and components and is available with or without Gas Flush. It is driven by compressed air eliminating any concern regarding noise, vibration or heat generation. The AVC-20 is clean room compatible and ideal for vacuum sealing trays, tape and reels, medical supplies, food items and much more. It produces clean, neat and highly reliable seals for perfect vacuum packaging every time. It achieves consistent vacuum pressure by allowing you to preset the level you require.
- Clean Room compatible
- Stainless Steel chamber
- Heat and Cool Timers
- Emergency Shut Off Switch
- Adjustable vacuum settings
- Vacuum Gauge
- Automatic, see through lid
- Two year limited warranty
- Chamber Size: 22" x 22" x 4"
- Seal size: 20" x 1/4"
- Vacuum flow: 18 CFM
- Max. vacuum pressure: 27 inHG
- Air requirements: 18 CFM @85PSI
- Power requirements: 120 Volts AC, 10 Amps during seal cycle.
- Unit size: 28"L x 24"W x 9.5"H
- Approximate weight: 148 lbs.
** PLEASE NOTE: Due to the vast variety we offer, finding the correct machinery for your needs can sometimes be confusing. We recommend that you contact us before buying any machinery or replacment parts, so we can assist you in the most efficient way possible. This will help both parties avoid the return process, as well as save you time in finding exactly what you need. Please contact us with any questions or concerns! **