This FRS-1120W Free-Standing Horizontal Color Ribbon Printing Continuous Band Sealer is designed to quickly and efficiently seal any thermoplastic material including PE, PPE, stand up pouches, gusseted bags, and moisture barrier bags. It is equipped with an imprinter for color ribbon printing on your package while sealing. Color ribbon printing provides a stronger adhesion print than dry ink coding and works best for humid environments. Plus, it has a tilting seal head which allows the machine to tilt up to 30 degrees. The FRM-1120C Band sealer can be used in a wide array of fields such as food, medical, and cosmetics industries.
- Durable stainless steel construction.
- Easy to operate - minimal operator training.
- Fast warm up time.
- Ideal for medium duty applications.
- Tilting seal head which allows the machine to tilt up to 30 degrees.
- Suitable for any product including liquids.
- Solid state digital temperature controller that maintains the seal bars at a proper temperature for consistent seal quality.
- Motorized rubber conveyor for speed control.
- Knurled pressure wheels with variable pressure adjustment.
- Sealing method - constant/direct heat accompanied with a pair each of cooling and heating blocks.
- Fully adjustable conveyor (both height and depth of conveyor in relation to seal bars can be adjusted).
- Color ribbon allows for printing above the seal line.
- Unit feeds from Right to Left.
- Spare Parts Kit Includes: PC Board, PTFE Belt, Wheel Belt, Carbon Brush, and Typeset.
- Unit ships via freight only.
- Power: 110V/60Hz
- Motor Power: 50W
- Sealing Speed: 0-394 Inches/Minute
- Seal Width: 8mm
- Temperature Range: 0-300°C
- Sealing Power: 300 x 2
- Conveyor Size: 43" x 8"
- Max Conveyor Load: 16.5 lbs.
- Character Size: 2 x 4 x 15mm / Ribbon - 30mm
- Printing Heating Power: 50 x 2
- Printing Options: 2 Lines / 11 Character/Line
- Dimensions: 43" x 24" x 41"
** PLEASE NOTE: Due to the vast variety we offer, finding the correct machinery for your needs can sometimes be confusing. We recommend that you contact us before buying any machinery or replacment parts, so we can assist you in the most efficient way possible. This will help both parties avoid the return process, as well as save you time in finding exactly what you need. Please contact us with any questions or concerns! **