The FRM-1120LD Left Feed Vertical Dry Ink Coding Continuous Band Sealer is designed to quickly and efficiently seal any thermoplastic material including PE, PPE, stand up pouches, gusseted bags, and moisture barrier bags. It has a 8mm seal width and equipped with a hot ink coding imprinter to print numbers or letters on the seal line. Plus, it has an adjustable height of both sealing head and conveyor belt providing maximum capacity of bag sizes. This FRM-1120LD Left Feed Band sealer can be used in a wide array of fields such as food, medical, and cosmetics industries.
- Adjustable height of both sealing head and conveyor belt providing maximum capacity of bag sizes.
- Durable stainless steel construction.
- Easy to operate - minimal operator training.
- Fast warm up time.
- Ideal for medium duty and heavy duty applications.
- Vertical configuration makes this suitable for any product including liquids.
- Solid state digital temperature controller that maintains the seal bars at a proper temperature for consistent seal quality.
- Motorized rubber conveyor for speed control.
- Knurled pressure wheels with variable pressure adjustment.
- Sealing method - constant/direct heat accompanied with a pair each of cooling and heating blocks.
- Fully adjustable conveyor (both height and depth of conveyor in relation to seal bars can be adjusted).
- Dry ink coding allows for printing at the seal line.
- Unit feeds from Right to Left.
- Spare Parts Kit Includes: PC Board, PTFE Belt, Wheel Belt, Carbon Brush, and Type.
- Unit must ship via freight only.
- Unique Features: Adjustable Sealing Head
- Feeding: Left to Right
- Power: 110V/60Hz
- Motor Power: 230 (1/3 HP)
- Sealing Speed: 0-394 Inches/Minute
- Seal Width: 8mm
- Temperature Range: 0-300°C
- Sealing Power: 300 x 2
- Conveyor Size: 55" x 10"
- Single Conveyor Load: 11 lbs.
- Max Conveyor Load: 33 lbs.
- Bag Size (Filled): 3.9" - 27.0"
- Character Size (For Printing Version - FRM-1120AL/D): Two Types Available (R-Type: 18PT - 2 Lines; Option: 10.5PT - 3 Lines)
- Printing Heating Power: 40 x 2
- Printing Options: 20 Character/Line
- Dimensions: 57" x 27" x 58"
- Dimensions: 62" x 28" x 68"
** PLEASE NOTE: Due to the vast variety we offer, finding the correct machinery for your needs can sometimes be confusing. We recommend that you contact us before buying any machinery or replacment parts, so we can assist you in the most efficient way possible. This will help both parties avoid the return process, as well as save you time in finding exactly what you need. Please contact us with any questions or concerns! **