Experienced Janitorial/ Packaging Sales Position
To qualify for this position you must have at least 2 years of experience in either the Packaging and/ or Janitorial Supplies Industries. You must have a current book of business that you can start to move to our company. This position can be anywhere in the US. We have national suppliers and will commit to a minimum of a 3PL to work out of as we are building up the market in that area. The following are the additional skill sets we believe you should have:
Desired Skill Set:
- Understanding of all aspects of the sales process: prospecting, cold calling, appointment setting, face-to-face presentations, negotiations, closing and account management.
- Ability to follow a system
- Microsoft Office including (not limited to) Outlook, Excel, Word
- Experience with CRM program(s)
- Exceptional time management skills / Organized
- Above average written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Quick witted/Fast on their feet/common sense
- Company centric / Give and Take constructive criticism
- Reliable and committed
Responsibilities include (not limited to):
- Territory/prospect development
- Follow Company Systems
- Attend weekly company meetings
- Tracking/Order Processing/Account management
- 40+ hours a week/Monday-Friday
- This will be an extremely independent position until we build up business in your territory.
- Guaranteed Monthly Minimum – this is negotiable based on sales history with previous employer
- Monthly allowance/reimbursement programs
Car: $400 a month allowance
Cell: Up to $100 reimbursed
Medical Insurance: Up to $500 reimbursed for out of pocket medical insurance
- Monthly Commission program
45% of gross margin after monthly minimum is reached
- Paid holidays, Personal/Sick Days
- Paid vacation after 1 year
We are always looking for great quality people with industry experience. So please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you right away. Cover letter should outline the products that you have focused on and your last 2 years of verifiable sales revenues. If you are unable to work out of one of our existing market centers, we would look at adding a market center in your area. This position could easily lead into a sales manager position if you are interested.
Our goal with this position is to incubate the business out of a 3PL and see if we can develop the market and turn it into a full fledge Market Center in a very short period. In these cases, we pay a better split as you can see we are giving over our normal 35% split because the lack of infrastructure in the area.