Durable and flexible, GBK bench checkweighing scales provide a superb value for businesses that need a scale to perform multiple functions. GBK scales consist of a grade 304 stainless steel weighing pan and sealed keypad to protect against dirt and spills, ideal for messy food operations in bakeries or when weighing chemicals in science laboratories. All GBK models feature a full numeric keypad to simplify operation, whilst built-in checkweighing lights and audible checkweighing alarms can be pre-configured to a specified weight for performing accurate parts counting tasks. Ideal for busy production warehouses, shipping and distribution environments.
Approved GBK models are suitable for use in trade settings where goods are sold by weight. For more information on the GBK bench checkweighing scale range, please contact us.
- Color-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Level indicator and adjustable feet ensure proper balance setup for optimum weighing results
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows swift cleaning
- RS-232 interface is available to provide speedy connection to computers and printers
- Rugged construction stands up to industrial use
- Sealed keypad protects against dirt and spills
- Overload protection helps prevent damage to internal components
- Checkweighing with audible alarm
- Memory accumulation totals results
- Parts counting with freely selectable sample sizes
- Parts counting optimization automatically refines piece weight as parts are added
- Preset tare function speeds the process of repetitive weighing
- Selectable digital filtering helps minimize effects of vibration and disturbances
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Capacity tracker built into display for easily monitoring possible overloads
- Checkweighing LEDs clearly show under, over and acceptable limits
- Programmable backlight can be set to "always on," "always off" or "light only when weighing"
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy
** PLEASE NOTE: Due to the vast variety we offer, finding the correct machinery for your needs can sometimes be confusing. We recommend that you contact us before buying any machinery or replacment parts, so we can assist you in the most efficient way possible. This will help both parties avoid the return process, as well as save you time in finding exactly what you need. Please contact us with any questions or concerns! **