This HG-501A Industrial Master Heat Gun is ideal for shrink tubing and packaging, bending plastics, cure adhesives, dry and heat parts, strip paint, defrost frozen pipes, heat sensitive materials, solder/desolder and more. It has a built-in stand to keep heat gun in a safe upright position on any flat level for continuous use. Plus, it is featured with a powerful high speed universal motor, sturdy die cast aluminum housing that is rugged and lightweight, three position "OFF-COLD-HOT" rocker switch, and more. If you are looking for a heavy duty industrial grade heat gun then, this HG-501A Master Heat Gun is the perfect fit for you.
- High temperature and power ratings; up to 7500F/4000C at 1680W.
- High air flow rating: 23CFM at 3000 FPM gets the job done fast.
- Powerful high speed universal motor.
- Sturdy die cast aluminum housing is rugged and lightweight.
- Easily replaceable, reinforced, mica-insulated ceramic element.
- Double protected heating element housing.
- Externally accessible carbon brush holders for quick replacement.
- Three position "OFF-COLD-HOT" rocker switch.
- Contoured, well-balanced handle.
- Non-slip rubber backed based with 90 degree rotation.
- UL Listed; Made in USA.
- Use for shrink tubing and packaging, bending plastics, cure adhesives, dry and heat parts, strip paint, defrost frozen pipes, heat sensitive materials, solder/desolder and more.
** PLEASE NOTE: Due to the vast variety we offer, finding the correct machinery for your needs can sometimes be confusing. We recommend that you contact us before buying any machinery or replacment parts, so we can assist you in the most efficient way possible. This will help both parties avoid the return process, as well as save you time in finding exactly what you need. Please contact us with any questions or concerns! **
- Power: 120V/60Hz, 1680W, 14A
- Temperature T1-500°F / T2-750°F
- Motor: Universal
- Air Volume: 23 CFM
- Air Velocity: 3000FPM (Ave)
- Nozzle Opening: 1.2" I.D, 1.5" O.D
- Dimensions (W x L x D): 9" x 5.2" x 10.1"
- Cordset: 6" (3 wire grounded)
- Weight: 5LBS