The ST-1816-44 is a general purpose entry level shrink tunnel which is ideal for a wide variety of applications: laying bottles down, using full length PVC shrink sleeves, shrinking pre-form shrink bands over containers, using regular cut shrink bands, using as curing or drying tunnel. This tunnel can also be connected to an L-Sealer and used to shrink wrap packages. It has a 44"L x 18"W x 16"H chamber dimension. It has a fully re-circulating chamber with air flow coming from all four sides to provide the best shrink results and a live rod conveyor. Plus, it has an AC variable speed drive with digital temperature control 0-400F. The ST-1816-44 Heat Shrink Tunnel is backed by a 2-year warranty.
- Ideal for a wide variety of applications: laying bottles down, using full length PVC shrink sleeves, shrinking pre-form shrink bands over containers, using regular cut shrink bands, using as curing or drying tunnel.
- Full Re-Circulating Shrink Tunnel.
- Live Roller Rod Conveyor Provides Best Shrink Results.
- Digital Temperature Control 0-400F.
- Adjustable Air Velocity Control.
- State of the Art AC Variable Speed Conveyor 0-75FPM.
- Chromed Conveyor Rollers and Shaft (No Rust).
- Automatic Tunnel Cool Down and Shut Off.
- Sealed Bearings on Drive and Idler Shafts.
- Quietest Tunnel on the Market.
- Heats up to 300F in Less than 15 Minutes.
- Thermal Overload Protection on All Motors.
- Anti-Jam Safety Feature on Conveyor.
- Chamber Sizes: 18"W x 8"H x 28"L and 18"W x 8"H x 44"L.
- Longer Chamber Length (44") for Faster and Better Shrinking.
- Can Pair with our SS-1622 L-Bar Sealers.
- 2 Year Warranty.
- 12" or 16" Tunnel Opening
- Close Roller Spacing 1/2" Gap
- PTFE Mesh Belt Kit
- Stainless Steel Metal Mesh Belt
- Falcon Belting
- Power: 220V, 1 PH, 40 AMPS
- Tunnel Dimensions: 44"L x 18"W x 16"H
- Speed: 0-75 FPM
- Blower Motor: 1 PH
- Heater Bank: 9 KW
- Weight: 800LBS
** PLEASE NOTE: Due to the vast variety we offer, finding the correct machinery for your needs can sometimes be confusing. We recommend that you contact us before buying any machinery or replacment parts, so we can assist you in the most efficient way possible. This will help both parties avoid the return process, as well as save you time in finding exactly what you need. Please contact us with any questions or concerns! **