This On-Pak Gen 3.0 Ultrasonic Clam Shell Sealer is very easy to use, just like using a stapler. It seals clamshells quickly and safely using ultrasonic waves. It is simple and easy to operate. Just turn on the machine, set the time, and spot weld using the hand set. No warm up time needed. This On-Pak Gen 3.0 can still seal PVC containers as well as PSP, PS, HIPS, PPF, PP and A-PET. Plus, it is now manufactured in Japan for high quality and durability.
- Easy to use. A beginner can use it like a stapler.
- Good design. Smart packing.
- Safe product. No more staples.
- Light to handle. One can weld quickly without lugging around a heavy unit.
- Sanitary without the anxiety of the rusting from staples.
- No fear of being burned as welding is ultrasonic.
- AC adaptor - 110V or 220V.
- Made in Japan.
- Model: Onpak-Gen3.0.
Easy to operate:
Just turn on the unit and place the package to be spot welded between the points of interest and depress. Object will be spot welded via ultrasonic waves.
- Type: Ultrasonic
- Power Supply: AC100V-240V 50/60Hz
- Watts: 20W
- Oscillating Frequency: 57kHz
- Effective Welding Area: 3mm x 6mm
- Dimensions: 7.0" x 7.2" x 2.1" / 1.4" x 4.9" x 2.1"
- Weight: 3LBS
** PLEASE NOTE: Due to the vast variety we offer, finding the correct machinery for your needs can sometimes be confusing. We recommend that you contact us before buying any machinery or replacment parts, so we can assist you in the most efficient way possible. This will help both parties avoid the return process, as well as save you time in finding exactly what you need. Please contact us with any questions or concerns! **