The HP-241S is a lightweight and easy to use hot stamp imprinter. It is use to print expiration dates, manufacturing codes, lot numbers, and much more! The HP-241S can print on poly bags, poly cases, paper bags, aluminum, or other materials. The spring-loaded imprinter head provides a clearly printed stamp on your material. Ink dries as soon as it is printed leaving no mess behind. Characters are easy to change. The HP-241S Imprinter is equipped with horizontal and vertical guides, and includes a built-in drawer for your typesets so they never get lost. The HP-241S Hot Stamp Imprinter includes 2 sets of numbers (0-9), and 1 set each of “LOT”, “EXP”, “MFG”.
- Lightweight & easy to operate.
- Print expiry dates, lot numbers, and much more!
- Spring-loaded to clearly prints on any type of poly material.
- Digital temperature settings.
- Easily change your typesets.
- Includes 2 sets of numbers (0-9), and 1 set each of “LOT”, “EXP”, “MFG”.
- Additional typesets (A-Z), individual letters, number typesets (0-9) and ribbons (black, blue, red, and white available.
- Power: 110V / 50Hz / 100W
- Temperature Range: 0-260°C / 0-500°F
- Typeset Size: 3.5 x 2.5MM
- Printing Lines: 15 characters/line; Max: 3 lines
- Ribbon Size: 30MM
- Dimensions: 10" x 9" x 12"
- Weight (lbs): 14
** PLEASE NOTE: Due to the vast variety we offer, finding the correct machinery for your needs can sometimes be confusing. We recommend that you contact us before buying any machinery or replacment parts, so we can assist you in the most efficient way possible. This will help both parties avoid the return process, as well as save you time in finding exactly what you need. Please contact us with any questions or concerns! **